Chaque jour, nous vous offrons des logiciels sous licence GRATUITS que vous devriez autrement payer!
3rd Grade Reading
est disponible comme Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download, install and register it.
It's never too early to improve your reading skills!
3rd Grade Reading Comprehension Prep was designed for the classroom, as well as the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their reading and understanding skills:
- Perfect for classroom use!
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate content chosen at the 3rd grade level
- Read through a range of different stories and test your comprehension with a variety of questions about the selected passages
- This collection of original stories was written specifically for this app
- Each passage and question set takes approximately 5-8 minutes to complete
- Mix of fiction and non-fiction selections
- Works well in classrooms for independent study time
- Email student results and track their progress
- Increase your reading comprehension and your scores!
* No In-App Purchase required, all content is included *
Aligned with CCSS - Common Core State Standards for 3rd Grade:
- Ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding of a text, referring explicitly to the text as the basis for the answers
- Determine the main idea of a text
- Describe the relationship between a series of historical events, using language that pertains to time, sequence, and cause/effect
- Determine the meaning of general academic and domain-specific words and phrases in a text relevant to a grade 3 topic or subject area
- Describe characters in a story (e.g., their traits, motivations, or feelings) and explain how their actions contribute to the sequence of events
- Distinguish their own point of view from that of the narrator or those of the characters
- Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension
- Read on-level text with purpose and understanding
Teachers and parents - have your students email their scores from this app's assessment as a way to provide extra credit for improvement in their reading skills.
"I'm very impressed. Keep me updated when you get the 5th and 6th grade apps completed. Do all of them involve history? Since I homeschool, having the history with the reading is a great addition to a homeschool curriculum." - Nancy Daniels
THANKS! Yes, we've tried to include some history/non-fiction in each grade level.
More user feedback:
"I like how it highlights where the answer was in the passage when you pick your answer." - Kami Butterfield, teacher
"The selections are age appropriate and the responses to the questions are not too easy - some thought needs to go into it." - Mary Skummer, teacher
"The feature showing where the answer is located in the passage is a spot on tool since I ask my students to be able to provide this in their oral and written responses." - Harold Nelson, teacher
"Great for reading practice - I would highly recommend it."
"This app helped me in my reading. Now I have an A+. I am very happy I did this app."
"your app is so much more realistic than another 3rd grade reading comprehension app. The other one must be based on some very outdated core standards for reading. It was way too easy for the average 3rd grader." - Mary Kroohs
*With practice you can achieve your best scores!*
Teachers can use this app with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- Password-protected administrator section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and share student progress via email
- Increase students' reading confidence and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10
Categories: Reading, Vocabulary
Peekaboo Studios LLC
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch