このgiveawayオファーはすでに期限が切れています。Akrotiri Audio Guideが今紹介されています。
Step by step audio guide for the prehistoric settlement of Akrotiri.
○ Easy to use
○ Step by step audio guide
○ Written from professional local guide
○ No need for internet access after download
○ Avoid roaming fees
○ Keep on learning after your visit
The Akrotiri audio guide includes three sections:
○ The general info, that we recommend you to hear before or after visiting the site.
○ The introduction to what Akrotiri is and its history that you can hear right before your visit, maybe while you walk from the tickets booth to the entrance.
○ The begin the tour, that you can use from the moment you enter the site as it is a step by step guide of the edifices you see in front of you.
As soon as you press the “begin the tour”, a map of Akrotiri is going to appear on your screen. Every point of interest is marked with a color-red, green and yellow as well as a number from 1 to 18. We have created three different routes based on the path you wish to follow and the time you have available. For a complete tour, you can follow all the colors and the order of the numbers from 1 to 18. The total duration will be approximately two(2) hours.
If your time available is shorter, you can follow the points marked with different colors.
The blue points are going to guide you in the areas where there is a route choice.
To hear the info regarding each point of interest, all you have to do is press the relevant number. For each point, there are photos that are going to appear on your screen, while listening to the guide, and are going to help you recognize the point of interest mentioned. For some edifices, there are additional sections with photos of the representative wall paintings discovered there and information about them. Even though it would be more comprehensive to hear this info on the spot while standing in front of each edifice, we have included them as separate podcasts so as to give you the choice of listening to them after the tour as well.
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch