Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
Amsterdam Audio Stories + Map
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download, install and register it.
Learn everything about Holland's most fascinating area today. Use the app on your couch, during a flight, in the train or while exploring the Netherlands. Become an Amsterdam connoisseur with this amazing travel app. You'll get educated by historians, police officers, tour guides, real sex workers, archeologists, sexologists, entrepreneurs, locals and many other experts.
Amsterdam Audio Tours is fun, interesting and super exciting!
Whether you’re solo or with others, with this app you can decide yourself when you want to tour around in the famous "Wallen", while you have 22 experts and the best stories in your pocket. Experience how this part of Amsterdam represents the liberal and open-minded Dutch culture.
With Amsterdam Audio Tours you won’t be shackled to a tour group. Your eyes won’t be glued to guide books or gadgets. Just keep your eyes open and follow Sophie’s lead. You’ll safely walk down back alleys and push through secret passageways, to where the real hart of Amsterdam beats. We’ll peel back layers of history as if the walls could talk.
Bring friends if you want. You can listen together. The virtual tour guide will point out all the wonders in Amsterdam’s Red Light District. We’ll peel back layers of history as if the walls could talk.
Navigate the ‘De Wallen‘ area with the help of virtual tour guide Sophie, GPS, 31 highlights, photos and 22 experts that you’ll virtually meet along the way.
■ Virtual tour guide
■ Interactive map
■ City highlights
- Amsterdam Audio Tours also works offline. First download the tour, then you can listen to the audio offline and view the map offline.
- The GPS in combination with the audio ensures that you can concentrate on the best highlights in the city.
- The virtual tour guide will guide you between the fun & educational stories of the experts.
- Play, pause, stop and reply whenever you want, wherever you want.
Listen to stories of these 22 experts:
1) Patrick – Police officer
2) Jerzy Gawronski – City archaeologist
3) Veronique Verschueren – Smart shop owner
4) August de Loor – Drug researcher
5) Walther Schoonenberg – Architectural historian
6) Russell Shorto – Historian & author
7) Birgit Buchner – Director of hidden Catholic church
8) Dennis de Borst – CEO of FEBO Netherlands
9) Dr. Kate Lister – Sex work historian
10) Hugo van Heijningen – Founder of Red Light Radio
11) Herman Vuijsje – Sociologist and writer
12) Mariska Majoor – Sex worker activist
13) EJ – Tour guide
14) Theodoor van Boven – Owner of world’s first condom shop
15) Kasia – Window prostitute
16 & 17) Martine & Louise Fokkens – Twin sisters who worked as prostitutes for 50 years
18) Jan Otten – Owner of sex shows
19) Lyle Muns – Escort & local politician
20) Piet Middelkoop – Ex-cop who worked in Amsterdam Red Light District.
21) Henny Tinga – Front woman of Amsterdam Salvation Army.
22) Diana van Laar – Gay bar owner.
- Laws, safety & rules
- Languages and meaning of words
- Sex and contraceptives
- Social control
■ Language: English.
■ Duration: 2 hours.
■ Required: Smartphone & Headset.
Experience these highlights in Amsterdam:
* Weepers Tower
* De Wallen
* Zeedijk & The Old Sailors Quarter
* Canal houses
* Our Lord in the Attic
* Old Church (Oude Kerk)
* Red-lit window brothels
* Prostitution Information Centre
* Sex worker statue
* Narrow alleys
* Hidden art
* Amsterdam Stock Exchange
* Canal bridges
* Museum of Prostitution
* Peep show
* Blue-lit window brothels
* The Waag
* New Market Square
* Buddhistic Temple
* Moulin Rouge
* Salvation Army
* LGBT bar
* Dutch architecture
Need help with the app? Please contact us and we'll solve it as soon as possible. https://www.amsterdamredlightdistricttour.com/contact/
Arabic, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese, Vietnamese