Täglich bieten wir KOSTENLOSE lizenzierte Software an, die ihr sonst bezahlen müsstet!
This giveaway offer has been expired. AR-kid: Space is now available on the regular basis.
Kids can now take an amazing trip to space in augmented reality!
* "Best app of the week" according to AppAdvice
* "5 Stars - Best of the best Apps" according to BestAppsForKids.com
AR-kid: Space is a guided tour in Space. It uses Augmented Reality to create an immersive learning environment suitable for a young audience (ideal for children between 6 and 9 years old, the application can be used with a parent from 4 years old).
The app uses the device’s camera to orient the child and show him or her scenes from outer space. From launching a rocket from his or her own room, to seeing the Earth from the perspective of the moon, it creates an immersive experience that is both entertaining and educational.
The experience is entirely narrated by “Cosmo” the robot-guide. Thanks to him children will learn a lot about space travel, the moon, the astronauts and their tasks and vehicles, the solar system, the planets, etc.
AR-kid: Space is simple enough for the youngest ones, as it is narrated and requires no reading, and is immersive enough to interest older users.
"AR-kid: Space is highly entertaining. The augmented reality feature is very engaging, especially for young children. They will enjoy looking around in different angles and orientations to see what is in the virtual environment. And the animated guide, Cosmo, gives very clear instructions and reminders." - BestAppsForKids.com
Additional information about the app:
• Suitable for children aged 4 and above. An experience that the child can discover by himself or with a parent.
• Entirely narrated. Perfect for children who are starting to read or who are not yet reading.
• No advertising.
• No in-app purchases or unrelated experiences. AR-kid: Space is a safe environment dedicated to learning about Space.
Kommentare zum AR-kid: Space