Каждый день мы раздаем лицензионные приложения для iPhone БЕСПЛАТНО!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Arpeggionome for iPhone is now available on the regular basis.
Arpeggionome (pronounced ahr-pej-ee-oh-nohm) is a new musical instrument designed to play arpeggios*.
*An arpeggio is a musical technique where notes in a chord are played in sequence, rather than ringing out simultaneously.
Design an arpeggio pattern with various knobs and buttons, then move up-and-down the matrix to set its speed, or left-and-right to set its pitch. Tilt the device to control volume and pitchbend, or shake for vibrato. Also, with the Pro Upgrade In-App Purchase, Arpeggionome for iPhone can be used to control other iOS music apps, external gear, and computer software like never before.
• "Arpeggionome makes amazing patterns in arrays of pulsing circles" (Peter Kirn, Create Digital Music)
• "A masterpiece in design and functionality" (smitematter.com)
• Rated as the "Most Creative MIDI App" by iPadMusic.com
• "Arpeggionome Pro is a very very powerful arpeggiator that can really take your music to the next level" (Chip Boaz, iosmusicandyou.com)
• "If you like great Arpeggiators, this is it!" (Jordan Rudess)
MUSICAL EXPRESSION AT 240 NOTES-PER-SECOND
• Move up-and-down the matrix to set the pattern's rate
• Move left-and-right to set the pattern's starting-note.
ACCELEROMETER-CONTROLLED PITCHBEND AND VOLUME, ESSENTIAL FOR 8-BIT SOLOS.
• Tilt the iPhone forward-and-back to control volume.
• Tilt the iPhone left-and-right to control pitchbend
DESIGN AN ARPEGGIO-PATTERN FROM SCRATCH...
• Fifteen pattern-parameters accessed on one page of touch-knobs
• Parameters include Key, Scale, Number of Notes, Step Distance, Notes Style, Alignment, Octave Range, Octave Style, Rates, Octave Offset, Note Offset, Velocity, Gate, and Tempo.
...OR USE A PRESET.
• Includes a Pattern Library with a wide selection of presets.
• Save and recall your own patterns.
• 8 pattern-buttons and 2 arrow-buttons provide quick access to the Pattern Library, enabling you to change and save patterns on the fly.
A ROCK-SOLID MIDI IMPLEMENTATION
• $4.99 In-App purchase required
• Control other iOS MIDI Applications (such as GarageBand, Animoog, Magellan Jr., and FunkBox).
• Control external MIDI devices (such hardware synthesizers, drum machines, and sound modules).
• Control computer software (such as Ableton Live, Logic, and Pro Tools)
• Send MIDI through Virtual MIDI, CoreMIDI hardware interfaces, or over WiFi or Bluetooth.
•A simple built-in synthesizer
•Beautiful and informative visual feedback
•Backup, restore, and transfer patterns between devices via iTunes File Sharing
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch