Каждый день мы раздаем лицензионные приложения для iPhone БЕСПЛАТНО!
Вы можете скачать и установить её в течение определенного времени.
Create Professional-Quality Beats Anywhere with AUSH - the Music Sequencer with AUv3 Audio Unit Plugins!
With AUSH, you can easily create and sequence beats and songs anytime, anywhere - no more struggling to find inspiration!
Create multiple patterns per track and build custom scenes to sequence your tracks together seamlessly!
Don't have any Audio Units yet? No problem! AUSH includes a Synthesizer and Effects plugin you can use to get started.
Harness the power of your favorite Audio Unit Plugins and create music like never before with AUSH!
Download AUSH now and start creating music like a pro!
Sequence your favorite Audio Unit Plugins in an easy to learn Pattern and Scene based app. Use your favorite Audio Units and lay down your tracks in an easy to understand interface. You start by Creating a TRACK and loading an Audio Unit Instrument. Create multiple PATTERNS per track and create SCENES with your TRACKS and custom PATTERNS. Finally you just need to go into SONG mode to sequence your SCENES together!
The easy to use pattern based sequencer supports 1-4 bars and swing. You can add notes in a polyphonic piano roll view as well. The included dual oscillator synthesizer can create a wide variety of sound which can be pushed even further by the built in effects unit.
• Easy to understand workflow and user interface
• Unlimited number of tracks
• Unlimited number of effects per track
• Track Mixer with Mute and Solo
• Supports Audio Unit extensions and includes a Synthesizer Intrument and Effects Unit
• Tight sequencer timing
• Very effecient swift application with tiny app size
BUILT-IN AUDIO UNITS:
• Dual Oscillators with Noise: Saw, Square, Sine
• Amp Envelope: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
• Selectable Filter: Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass
• Distortion: Tube, Overdrive, Lofi and Foldback
• Filter: Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Notch
• Time: Delay, Flanger, Chorus and Slicer