Προσφέρουμε καθημερινά ΔΩΡΕΑΝ λογισμικό με άδεια χρήσης, που θα αγοράζατε σε διαφορετική περίπτωση!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Awesome Breathing: Pacer Timer is now available on the regular basis.
Awesome Breathing is a simple, elegant tool to guide and visualize your breathing. Use it every day to help with meditation, sleep, stress, anxiety, or to simply bring a few moments of calm or mindfulness to your day.
• Clean, simple interface allows for uncluttered and calming breathing experience
• Fully customizable inhale, exhale, and (optional) breath hold durations
• Choose from included programs such as Box Breathing, Relaxing Breathing, Equal Breathing, and Measured Breathing
• Sessions can be free-form (no duration) or timed duration (up to 30 minutes)
• Optional pre-session countdown timer allows for a few moments to “settle in” before your session begins
• Choose from several pacer color themes
• Optional guided vocal cues signal when to inhale, exhale, and hold so breathing can be done without looking at your device
• Bells can be enabled to signal the beginning and end of your sessions
Box Breathing (4-4-4-4)
Also known as Navy SEAL or tactical breathing, this is a surprisingly simple and effective way to help regain calm and control of your thoughts when under stress. Inhale for 4, hold for 4, exhale for 4, hold for 4. All through your nose.
Relaxing Breathing (4-7-8)
Have trouble falling asleep? Try this 4-7-8 technique. Inhale for 4 through your nose, hold for 7, exhale for 8 out your mouth.
Equal Breathing (4-4)
A pranayama practice called Sama Vritti, this breath can help take your mind off the racing thoughts or whatever might be distracting you. Inhale for 4, exhale for 4. All through your nose. (Try a 6 or 8 count, once you feel comfortable.)
Measured Breathing (4-1-7)
A handy stress-reducing practice that can be done anywhere, anytime. Inhale for 4, hold for 1, exhale for 7. All through your nose.
We hope Awesome Breathing helps you reach your goals, and look forward to being a part of your journey. We are just getting started, so would love to hear your reviews and feedback!
Awesome Labs LLC
Health & Fitness