Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
Barcode Scan to Web
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download and install it.
Scan barcodes into;
- Google Drive Forms (spreadsheets)
- Your own intranet web site
- Any web site
Use Speak to Web to verbally fill out web forms. Just say the text field label and the value you want to enter.
Scan to Web provides the iOS device user with a basic web browser and the ability to scan into web fields on web pages the user has browsed to.
A great option for bring your own device (BYOD). Use your own website for scanning inventory, check in/out sheets, attendance; any number of business related problems can be solved with Scan to Web.
No external hardware is needed. Scan to Web uses the camera scanner in your iOS device to scan barcodes.
Open any web page or search engine and scan any barcode instead of typing.
+17 required as this is a fully functional web browser.
To scan into a web page;
- Scan to place barcode result where ever cursor is on the web page.
- If text field is not active, scan result will be entered in first text field available
- If Submit on Scan setting is ON, the web page will “Submit” after the scan result
- Scan Suffix: Submit on Scan or Do nothing. Determines what the web site will do after a scan
- Home page: URL of the home page in the app
- Hide address bar: Hides or displays the address bar when the app starts. Use [ Show/Hide ]
Barcode symbology supported;
- QR Code
- EAN / UPC
- Code 3 of 9 (Code39)
(*10 to 15 characters max)
- Code 128 (Code128)
(*20 characters max)
- Code 93
- PDF417 (Driver's license)
- Data Matrix
Please note: Long values or multiple close Code 3 of 9 barcodes can become out of focus in the camera scanner and result in poor barcode scanning performance.
Download "Scan to Note" for free from Berry Wing LLC to test the barcode scanner used in Scan to Web.
* LEGAL and In- App subscription requirements
Unlimited use subscription; yearly or monthly billing cycles.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the
current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.
Berry Wing LLC