Bentolingo : Spoken Languages
Bentolingo is a fun way to teach and learn a new language and culture.
• The bento boxes on Bentolingo are created by real Chefs.
• A bento consists of a language concept and a few words and sentences. Practice speaking while you learn and get instant feedback.
• Do you want to be a Chef and teach your language and culture? Head over to Passport and apply to be a Chef on Bentolingo!
• Create and record your words and sentences in seconds. Publish your first bento in a few minutes!
• Search and pick a bento that you like. Whether it’s a text, video or a GIF bento, you can practice what you want for as many times you want.
• Use your miles to purchase a bento box. If you run out of miles, you can purchase more miles under Passport or get free miles every day by simply checking in Passport. You can also earn extra miles by practicing to speak words and sentences in each bento.
• Keep track of your purchased bento boxes and saved words and sentences in Passport.
• Use Translate for quick translation between the following languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, German, Bahasa Malay, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese and Swahili.
• Discover new friends and invite them to chat and practice your language.
• Ask questions to your Chefs and learn beyond what’s in the bento.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Chinese
コメント Bentolingo : Spoken Languages