BIAS AMP 2
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download and install it.
ATTENTION BIAS Head and BIAS Rack owners!
Please be advised that the current version of BIAS AMP 2 for iPad supports connection to BIAS MINI Guitar and Bass ONLY. Updating to this version will render the iPad unable to connect to BIAS Head and BIAS Rack. We are working hard on a new version that supports BIAS Head and BIAS Rack, and we expect it mid-May, but DO NOT UPGRADE to this version if you wish to control a BIAS Head and BIAS Rack from your iPad.
BIAS Amp is a professional virtual amp designer that offers replications of 36 of the best vintage and modern amps in rock. With BIAS Amp, you have the power to create new sounds by designing your custom dream amp—swap out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab, and mic, all via a powerful, intuitive interface designed for your iPad.
Close your eyes, and you’ll swear you’re hearing the real thing. With BIAS Amp, you own a complete virtual collection of the most coveted and unique guitar amps of all time—some dating as far back as the 1940s. Every amp model is meticulously engineered to respond to your playing with immediacy, sensitivity, and realism that make you not only sound better, but also play better. And BIAS Amp sounds great on bass guitar, too.
But BIAS Amp doesn’t stop there. Create totally new sounds by designing your custom dream amp. It’s as easy as tap and drag. Using BIAS Amp’s highly intuitive and Lightning-fast interface, it’s child’s play to instantly swap out colorful tube preamps, lush distortion circuits, classic tone stacks, boutique power stages, custom-built transformers, and cabs loaded with specially matched speakers. The result is a depth and range of tones that’s unachievable using traditional guitar amps or other modelers. Whether you’re a classic rocker, metalhead, jazz player, bluesman or singer-songwriter—and whether you understand how amplifier electronics work or not—you’ll be dialing in killer, exclusive tones in a heartbeat.
BIAS Amp integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's BIAS FX and JamUp guitar multi-effects apps for iPad, expanding BIAS Amp into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording, and jamming. Simply tap the JamUp icon on BIAS Amp's upper bar to open your current BIAS Amp setup directly in either JamUp or JamUp Pro. JamUp adds 1 amp and 6 effects to your BIAS Amp rigs; JamUp Pro adds 6 amps and 16 stomp-box and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo, and spring reverb. Both JamUp and JamUp Pro include Jam player, 8-track recorder and phrase sampler, tuner, and metronome, effectively turning BIAS Amp into a recording studio and top-of-the-line practice utility.
BIAS Amp works with GarageBand and other audio apps using iOS’s Inter-App Audio and Audiobus. Whether recording, songwriting, or honing your chops—at home or on the road—BIAS Amp places unequaled tone at your fingertips.
• Complete, accurate, and versatile amp modeling
• 36 amp models included with the introductory release
• Factory categories that allow you to organize amps by music genre and sonic impact (clean, blues, twang, crunch, metal, acoustic, and bass)
• Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets, and mic selection and placement - mix and match!
• Customize the look and feel of your amp panel by changing the name, tolex, panel, and knobs
• Ability to work the way guitarists think: Tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position, and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two 8-band equalizers
• Noise gate and room simulator
• Create a virtually unlimited number of custom amps
• Preset to recall each of your 8 favorite settings
• Works with GarageBand and other audio apps via Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
For more information, please visit:
Positive Grid Inc