Cada día ofrecemos un programa licenciado GRATIS que de otra manera tendrías que comprar!
Esta oferta de regalo ha expirado. Cities of the World Photo-Quiz ya está disponible.
Guess the names of the 220 most famous cities in the world looking at the pictures of their landmarks or skyline. Is it Houston or Dallas?
There are three levels in this free game:
1) Cities 1 - easier ones, such as Sydney, Detroit, Cape Town and other well-known cities.
2) Cities 2 - more difficult to guess: Casablanca, Calgary, Antigua Guatemala.
3) Countries - guess in which country this city is situated. If you see Yokohama, the answer is Japan.
Choose the game mode:
* Easy spelling quiz: You won’t get stuck if you don’t know the answer because the app allows you to guess each word letter by letter and will immediately show if the next letter is incorrect! The cities are arranged in the order of increasing difficulty. If you think that the first questions are too easy, just proceed forward until you encounter really hard ones.
* Hard quiz: The cities are arranged in random order and you don’t know if your spelling of the next letter is correct until you finish the whole word.
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute; you have to give 25 answers to get a star for this mode, it’s not easy, but possible).
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards, where you can browse all pictures, cities and countries and check which you know well and which ones you want to repeat later.
* Table of all cities in the app.
The app is translated into 30 languages, including English, Japanese, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the cities in any of them.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app purchase.
Overall, it’s a great app for all geography and traveling fans! You’ll recognize the cities you have visited and find about the new ones you may wish to visit in the future.
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietna
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch