Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
Clock and Almanac
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download, install and register it.
With the progress of globalization, we communicate with people all over the world more and more frequently. Or your friends and relatives go to work, study and live all over the world. So we need to be concerned about the time and time zone of their city, the calendar and working day arrangements of their country or region, and the national or religious holidays.
Clock and Almanac is an APP to help you understand local time zones, world calendars, astronomical yearbooks, global festivals and public holidays.
The calendar in the Clock and Almanac supports Gregorian Calendar, Chinese Calendar, Tibetan Calendar, Sexagenary cycle, Indian Calendar, Japanese Calendar, Thai Calendar, Islamic Calendar, Hebrew Calendar, Persian Calendar, and Julian Calendar. The festival supports traditional Chinese festivals, major festivals of Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Orthodox, Judaism, and international days. Support forty to fifty countries or regions on public holidays and working days.
The Clock and Almanac is from time to day, month, year, era, and the time span is from small to large.
The Clock and Almanac is divided into the following five parts:
1. Time: Five locations can be added to the list to display time and timezone, real-time weather, sun and moon locations . The world time zone distribution map displays the world day and night distribution in real time.
2. Day: Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, calendar dates of the day, public holidays on the day
3. Month: World calendars of this month . working day in different countries or regions . the rise and fall of the sun and moon, planets, constellations, major stars.
4. Year: calendar festivals and government public holidays,24 solar terms in a year, changes of moon phase in a year, and solar and lunar eclipses in a year
5. More: app settings and calendar era
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese
Comments on Clock and Almanac