Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download, install and register it.
Code. Compile. Run.
Code App is a desktop-class IDE for iOS / iPadOS with built-in cloud compilers support for 40+ languages.
An external keyboard is recommended for a full desktop-like experience.
• Monaco Editor integration, the same editor desktop VS Code is using
- Find & replace
- Command palatte
- Word-based Intellisense
- And more
• Syntax Highlighting for 100+ languages
• Cloud Compiling for 40+ languages with multi-file support
• Preview website with built in web server
• Clone a repository from Github
• Drag and drop files from Files App or other apps
• Connect to SMB server or read files from USB drives via Files App
• Choose from over 90+ highlight themes
• iCloud Drive Integration
• Multiple Files Searching
• Code Suggestion for Python
• Quotes and Colons Autocompletion
Things to note about our Cloud Compiling
• External files reading is now supported
• Compiling only works with an active internet connection
• There's no support for external modules for now
• There's no support for image output
• Network requests inside your code do not work at the moment
• There's no limit on usage
*We recommend using this app with iPads, although it works on all of your iOS devices.
Assembly (NASM 2.14.02)
Basic (FBC 1.07.1)
C (Clang 7.0.1)
C++ (Clang 7.0.1)
C (GCC 7.4.0)
C++ (GCC 7.4.0)
C (GCC 8.3.0)
C++ (GCC 8.3.0)
C (GCC 9.2.0)
C++ (GCC 9.2.0)
C# (Mono 184.108.40.206)
COBOL (GnuCOBOL 2.2)
Common Lisp (SBCL 2.0.0)
D (DMD 2.089.1)
Erlang (OTP 22.2)
Fortran (GFortran 9.2.0)
Haskell (GHC 8.8.1)
Java (OpenJDK 13.0.1)
Objective-C (Clang 7.0.1)
Pascal (FPC 3.0.4)
Prolog (GNU Prolog 1.4.5)
SQL (SQLite 3.27.2)
Visual Basic.Net (vbnc 0.0.0.5943)
Support Email: email@example.com
Shing Hin Chung
English, Korean, Chinese
Comments on Code App