Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
Construction Master 5
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download, install and register it.
Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries
The official Construction Master® 5 from Calculated Industries is now available for your iPhone and iPad. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries -- and includes a full User’s Guide built in as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Contractors, Builders, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
Need to quickly and accurately solve a construction problem when meeting with a client? Pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Construction Master 5 icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds.
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master 5.
• Solve tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects — estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master 5 and optimized for the iPhone/iPod touch user
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• Calculate Areas and Volumes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Stair Layout Key
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (Total costs based on unit price)
• Advanced Paperless Tape
• Memory function
The first 7 days are free. Subscriptions offered will automatically renew at the end of the chosen period. Payment will be charged to your Apple account upon purchase confirmation. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off or subscription is canceled in settings at least one day (24-hours) before the subscription period ends. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Apple account Settings > Subscriptions.
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.