Esta oferta de regalo ha expirado. Cross Stitch Creator ya está disponible.
Turn pictures of your favorite moments into beautiful cross stitch tapestries of almost any size and decide which colors are used! Cross stitch is an embroidery app that allows you to generate cross stitch patterns and mark your progress on them. You can also save the patterns to your photo library for printing or other uses.
• Generate cross stitch patterns from pictures
• Generate patterns up to 800 x 800 stitches
• Use hundreds of different colors in a single pattern
• 454 different DMC thread colors to choose from
• Create your own color palettes to use for generating
• Other generation parameters such as minimum number of stitches for each thread color
• Track your progress on patterns (details below)
• Save pictures of the pattern and key for printing and sharing
• Save and transfer patterns via iTunes on a desktop computer
Progress tracking features:
• Colorize individual stitches to mark progress
• Quick and easy symbol lookup
• Lockable stitches
• Sortable key
• Pattern metadata such as size, date created, number of colors...
Although we try our best, thread colors may not appear to be completely accurate. Perception of thread color depends on multiple factors including, but not limited to, display settings such as brightness and night shift, ambient light conditions, and neighboring colors in the pattern. Please use your best judgement in determining which colors to actually use when stitching the pattern.