Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Direct Shot - Capture and upload straight to Dropbox locations you choose is now available on the regular basis.
DIRECT SHOT is a camera utility that lets you quickly capture and upload photos and videos straight to the Dropbox locations you choose. Connect to your Dropbox account and choose or create as many folder locations as you want. Photos & videos taken with Direct Shot are *not* added to your Camera Roll, so they don't get mixed into your personal pictures.
HOW IT WORKS:
-- Connect to your Dropbox account and choose or create as many folder locations as you want.
-- From the Direct Shot camera, choose your intended location and take your photo or video.
-- Your media is automatically uploaded to the chosen Dropbox location, and never gets added to your Camera Roll.
WHO IT'S FOR:
Direct Shot is perfect for anyone who wants to use the camera on their iOS device as an archiving tool, including:
* Designers & Developers -- Sketches, post-it notes, whiteboards, magazines
* Photographers & Videographers -- Layouts, locations, lighting tests
* Teachers & Students -- Assignments, notes, whiteboards, project elements
* Business Travelers -- Receipts, expenses, rental-car info, directions
* Contractors & Plumbers -- Receipts, wiring, replacement parts, specs
-- Dropbox accounts are available in Free, Pro, and Enterprise versions. Direct Shot works with all three of these account types.
-- Direct Shot needs access to your Camera (for images and video), Microphone (for video), and Cellular Data (for upload when away from WiFi) to be awesome... make sure to give access when prompted.
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch