Dyrii is an unusual journaling tool for life loggers, travelers, quantified self-enthusiasts, and practically anyone looking to record key moments of their life. It supports both active and passive (auto) journaling and is perfect for recording things retroactively.
With Dyrii, you can take rich text entries containing inline photos, audio, video, location geo-tags, health/mood tags, and weather information. You can even capture handwritten entries using Apple Pencil on iPad.
Here are some usage examples:
- Write privately instead of on social media.
- On busy days, capture photos, audio, video on the go.
- Automatically log all the places you visit in a day
- Keep notes on your health and mood.
- Effortlessly write using a library of templates specialized for dream notes, gratitude, annual resolutions, CBT, Health & wellness etc.
>> KEY FEATURES:
• Timeline for all your private posts and activities.
• Record rich text, photos, audio, video, sketches, handwritten notes.
• Advanced Editor with inline formatting and multiple attachments.
• Automatic Journal to keep a log of all the places you visit each day.
• Perspectives - provides various views into your data such as Time Travel, Map View, Places Visited etc.
• Sketch Library - gain full access to sketch backgrounds.
• Day/Week View to easily glimpse through your days.
• Tags for organizing and indexing your own way
• Health & Mood tracker - to keep notes about health incidents
• Creative Slate to sketch, doodle, or create handwritten notes with the Apple Pencil
• Sync your data across Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Private Storage to securely store your data in your iCloud Account
• Offline Mode to store data locally on the device for additional privacy
• Other features such as Passcode & Touch ID, Reminders, Print to PDF, and import data from other apps
>> SUPPORT COMMUNITY
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about Dyrii.
Find us online at:
Support Center: http://community.dyrii.com