Ogni giorno offriamo programmi GRATUITI che altrimenti dovresti comprare!
Eastern Market Murder
è disponibile come Giveaway of the day!L’offerta per scaricarlo e installarlo è limitata.
Investigate a spine-tingling true crime in this multi-award winning augmented reality game. Play from anywhere in the world, or in the laneways of Melbourne Australia where the crime actually happened!
The Crime - In 1899 at the bustling Eastern Market, a sudden attack on a popular fortune-teller left her husband violently murdered. The culprit? A business rival with a steadfast defence, who will get away with the ghastly crime, unless you can prove his guilt. Do you have what it takes to crack the case? Download now and put your detective skills to the test.
“Between the meticulously researched history and the innovative use of technology, the game blends the past and present together in a super satisfying way. It’s the most impressive example of AR that I’ve seen yet.” - New Atlas
“I LOVE this game! As a former forensics analyst, I was blown away by the accuracy and historical references. They did their homework! The game is so immersive and fun” - C. Dattoli
* Explore crime scenes, inspect evidence and question witnesses in augmented reality.
* Play offsite anywhere, anytime (no walking required) - 1 hour play time.
* Play locally in Melbourne, Australia - 2.5km self guided experience, 1.5hr play time.
* Fully-voice acted, with original music by Sianna Lee - best played with headphones.
* Historically accurate and created with the descendents of the victims of the crime.
* Won or nominated for awards across games, history, knowledge and innovation, AR/XR and non-fiction storytelling.
E.T RAMSAY & A.Y YONG