Chaque jour, nous vous offrons des logiciels sous licence GRATUITS que vous devriez autrement payer!
This giveaway offer has been expired. everoo - contacts up to date is now available on the regular basis.
With everoo it is now even easier to share your contact information with others using QR Code. We solve the problem with outdated contact data in contact books by allowing you to change your data for everyone who has you as contact.
* Easy contactless business card exchange via QR code or link
* Always up to date contacts by allowing anyone to change their details with anyone they have as a contact.
* Easy organization of contacts via global categories or lists you create
* More possibilities to display contact data than the normal contact book
* DSGVO compliant
* contacts are available offline
* Synchronization to the local contact book possible, so you can use your everoo contacts in other apps
You will meet a lot of people in your life with whom you may not have had contact for a long time. The reason for this is mostly that you have failed to keep up to date with your contact details.
everoo offers you the opportunity to avoid this for the future - without much effort.
With the everoo app you can create as many business cards as you want and pass them on in the form of a QR code or link. If the other person has the app as well, the card will be added directly to their everoo contacts.
Every change you make to your cards in the future will be automatically passed on by everoo to everyone who has the card in their inventory.
Your phone number must be changed for all users you reach? With everoo the change will be effective within seconds. Never before has it been so easy to change business cards afterwards.
Contacts can be managed via global categories and lists you create. This makes it even easier to find contacts again.
everoo offers more and more detailed fields than the standard contact book, which allows e.g. the specification of opening hours and direct linking to social networks.
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch