このgiveawayオファーはすでに期限が切れています。Faif - GameClubが今紹介されています。
“It’s blisteringly cruel (...) Undeniably engaging and fun.” ~ John Walker (Rock, Paper, Shotgun)
Faif is a puzzle/rpg game with a unique battle system.
HOW TO PLAY IT
After choosing 5 adjacent tiles you only get one! Play wisely with the odds and defeat your enemies before they defeat you.
* Unique gameplay
* Epic “odd” battles
* A nice shop with kickass powerups (use gems you collect in the game as payment)
* Infinite mode (survive as many opponents as you can)
* Supports phone, tablets, and almost every smart thingie out there!
“Faif is definitely one of the more unique puzzle RPG games I’ve experienced so far” ~ (AppAdvice)
“Faif carries an undeniable “one more time” quality that drives players to beat their winning streaks” ~ (148apps.com)
“The game looks utterly gorgeous, with a papery feel to proceedings that sort of makes it feel like you’re shuffling little bits of hand-crafted art around“ ~ (PocketGamer.co.uk)
“It’s a game that looks like a puzzle from one angle, an RPG from another — but it’s its own creature.“ ~ Owen Faraday (Pocket Tactics)
“Faif offers a unique twist on the match-3 — or 5 in this case — genre, and spices up its RPG mechanics“ ~ Lee Cooper (Hardcore Gamer)
Faif is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable