Ogni giorno offriamo programmi GRATUITI che altrimenti dovresti comprare!
Questo giveaway è scaduto. Fit Pregnancy è adesso regolarmente disponibile.
“Fit Pregnancy” does more than modify a Pilates workout, it builds the right program for you from the ground up. An exercise program that offers optimum benefits for you, your baby, and your future body that follows the recommendations for pregnancy exercise set by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
“Fit Pregnancy by Blue Sparrow Pilates” will:
- Carry your pregnancy more comfortably
- Reduce back pain
- Addresses alignment and postural changes
- Ease constipation
- May decrease risk of gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, and cesarean delivery
- Build strength and stamina in preparation for labor and delivery
- Promote healthy weight gain during pregnancy
- Improves overall general fitness and strengthens your heart and blood vessels
- Help you to lose the baby weight after your baby is born
- Safely reconnect your core during postpartum recuperation
- 4 unique workouts for each trimester and postpartum (12 workouts in total)
- Select workouts to target specific areas of the body: Full Body, Upper Body, Lower Body, Back
- Follows the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology’s guidelines for Exercise During Pregnancy
- Image-based exercise demos allow the app to work without wifi or data connection
- Each exercises offer mindfulness cues to encourage proper form and refine the movement
- Optional use of the stability ball, flex-band, and small weights
- Tailored for at-home workouts, between visits to the Pilates studio
Internationally renowned prenatal Pilates expert, Holly Furgason, is a teacher of teachers and the owner of the Bay Area’s premiere Pilates teacher training center, Blue Sparrow Pilates. With years of training teachers around the world and decades of working with clients, Holly personally designed the “Fit Pregnancy” programs to target specific trimester and postpartum needs just for you.
Blue Sparrow Pilates
Health & Fitness
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch