Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
Howl: A formant synthesizer
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download and install it.
HOWL is a simple vocoder/synthesizer. It uses formants to simulate the human voice and a pitch-space keyboard to help you find interesting melodies.
• Simple synthesizer (just a sawtooth wave nothing too complicated okay)
• Simple vocoder (four parallel bandpass filters, a bit like the Klatt engine)
• Audiobus support, so you can pipe your own audio through the vocoder and/or send the output to other software
• Adjustable pitch-space keyboard
• Cool FX (bitcrush, reverb, vibrato and tremolo)
Download it today!
HOWL is also open source (check out the code at https://github.com/dclelland/HOWL).