Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. iVisualStudioProg Vis. Studio is now available on the regular basis.
Are you a Visual Studio user and ever wished about accessing the PC Visual Studio instance from iOS devices, then this is a powerful companion tool for you to remotely connect to Visual Studio instance and explore the projects in iOS native interface. You can run MS unit tests and visualize the results. Using object browser you can explore/reflect/decompile assemblies.
For detailed information please visit http://makeprog.com
• Visualize & Explore Visual Studio projects.
• Add/Edit/Rename/Delete Visual Studio projects.(*)
• Add/Edit/Rename/Delete folders.
• Add/Edit/Rename/Delete project items.(*)
• Build from iOS device.
• Choose build configuration.
• Error window display.
• Source code editor/viewer.
• Run MS Unit test and see the results.
• Object explorer to explore/reflect/decompile assemblies.
• At present VB & C# Projects are only supported.
• Support for Visual Studio 2010, 2012 Pro and above only.
(Note : You can add only items from .vstemplate that does not require user input)
WINDOWSPROG BRIDGE SERVER (FREE)
• This iOS application requires a Bridge Server to be installed in a Windows Machine to process the requests made by iOS Devices.
• The Bridge Server is the one stop communication point for VisualStudioProg and Visual Studio and it can be downloaded for free from http://makeprog.com
• Works Over 3G/4G.
• Refer to http://makeprog.com/Products/iWindowsProg/WindowsProgBridgeServer.aspx for more information.
Terms & Conditions : http://makeprog.com/documents/Terms and Conditions.pdf
If you need any assistance/more information/feedback please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish