When magic meets your phone! Surprise yourself, your friends and family with this little trick. 6 cards, a few clicks and a lot of magic!*
Even if we try to make the use of jMagic as simple as possible, it is still a magic trick. Therefore, here are some tips:
1) Never perform a trick more than three times to the same audience.
2) Only show jMagic to one person at a time.
3) Talk to the people while performing the trick.
4) Never be arrogant, always remember how amazed you were the first time.
5) Don’t be disappointed if you find out how the trick works, but look forward to amaze others with it.
6) Keep the secret! Because ... to betray the secret is not sexy!
Little story for the "secret keepers" in the App Store:
A trumpet player says to the magician: "I've seen how you do the trick!" Says the magician: "I have also seen how you do it with a trumpet: You blow up in and then out comes the music down!"
P.S .: For questions and suggestions for improvement please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to answer them as quickly as possible.
Jesse & Jo from j-apps
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch