The Marketing App is a complete reference guide and job interview preparation tool created for MBAs and business professionals pursuing a career in marketing or business management. Access this reference tool anywhere, anytime! The Jobjuice Marketing App emphasizes practicality and efficiency as a reference and learning tool providing vast amounts of marketing strategy information at your fingertips!
- Over 50 cards filled with marketing concepts and frameworks
- A complete section on the marketing interview
- Create groups of cards by marketing topic or interview question
- Test your recall by flipping through random cards
- Use easy cross references and links within cards
- Find topics using the deck’s search engine
- Version 1.2 includes English, Korean and Japanese - adapts to default language on device
Jobjuice was founded by Wharton MBAs, who while at business school provided their fellow students with powerful reference and interview preparation tools for banking, consulting and marketing. All the knowledge and experience of the recruiting process and the particular subject areas was distilled into a practical and easy to use format.
The App encourages dynamic preparation to develop creativity, structured thinking and solid business sense. There are over 50 themes (see contents below) that use cross-referencing to reinforce the links between strategic marketing and business concepts.
Jobjuice Marketing has helped MBA students around the world land their dream marketing jobs and is also a great reference tool for them in their current marketing jobs.
"Flashcards make case prep seem more like a game- like it." Leigh Ann Hemenway- Fuqua MBA
"This deck is a great help for people preparing for a marketing position, as well as an excellent quick reference source for people on the job in marketing and general management." Mikkel Pilemand –International Marketing Director, Carlsberg
English, Japanese, Korean
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch