Jotify makes note taking easy with a beautiful user interface. Secure, simple, and blazing fast, Jotify is the perfect companion for your jots and reminders. There is no easier or faster solution for taking notes on your phone, so you can get back to what's important.
• Speed and simplicity are fundamental to Jotify. Simply open, start typing, and press enter. No useless formatting or time-wasting menus.
• Reminders. After you write a note, it is extremely easy to set a reminder. Just click the alarm icon, enter a date, and done. No lengthy menus or complex tutorials required.
• All of your notes are just that, yours. You have complete control of your data. It can be deleted at anytime and is accessible only to you.
• No accounts. Ever. Jotify uses your iCloud account to sync to the cloud, so you don't have to worry about another company spamming your inbox.
• Offline support is a given with a note taking app. Because Jotify stores notes on the cloud and locally on your device, all of your notes can be accessed at any time without loading. Seriously, you will never have to wait for any of your notes to load.
• Notes are displayed in a beautiful collection that can be color coded, sorted, filtered, or searched.
• Dark mode with Jotify looks amazing. It just does.
• Jotify is open source, so you know exactly what is running on your device. There is no user tracking or insidious behavior with Jotify, and if you don't believe me, you can check for yourself.
Designed and developed by Harrison Leath, published by Austin Leath.