Chaque jour, nous vous offrons des logiciels sous licence GRATUITS que vous devriez autrement payer!
This giveaway offer has been expired. King Cashing 2 - GameClub is now available on the regular basis.
The King is back in this sequel to the first RPG/Slots on iOS! Many years after passing away, the King rises from the dead with the same old goal: Get more gold pieces!
Using a unique combination of role playing elements and slot machine mechanic, battle your way through more than 80 enemies in a quest for more gold pieces and more loot!
Get more and more powerful loot as you progress. Equip your loot to customize the outcome of the slot machine!
Pick from 7 zombie classes, each with different weapon mastery and a unique play style! Combine any 3 of them as you see fit throughout the game! Invest skill points in your zombies as you level up to make them more powerful!
With King Cashing 2, we wanted to make the game more appealing to everyone while keeping the fun factor of King Cashing: Fun for casual players and RPG enthusiasts alike! Go through the game mindlessly or take your time to aim yourself to victory!
- 5 Comic book volumes featuring many enemies, each with a different setting
- 110 different enemies throughout the 5 volumes
- 175 weapons, each with 3 qualities and many with special abilities
- An epic soundtrack featuring unique tracks for each volume
- Hand drawn enemies and interfaces everywhere in the game
- Universal support, play on your iPhone and iPad
King Cashing 2 is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable