Täglich bieten wir KOSTENLOSE lizenzierte Software an, die ihr sonst bezahlen müsstet!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Math App - Times Table is now available on the regular basis.
Memorizing Times Tables (multiplications tables) is important for children to advance in their math skill. We made MathApp - Times Table to help your child to memorize times table with more fun and challenging way by providing interactive, game-like environment.
Benefit of MathApp - Times Table includes:
1. Kids can quickly memorize Times Table with Answer On and Off switch right on the times table display.
2. Take a quick test on a single question, or let the questions to continue for the whole table of choice.
3. Answer each question as quickly as possible to earn higher score. Test timer will challenge your child to memorize more times table so they can record higher score in each game.
4. There are four levels that MathApp - Times Table provides; Times table up to 10x10, 12x12, 16x16 and times tables up to 20x20. We recommend your child to start with 10x10 mode first, and increase levels as your child is comfortable with times tables of lower levels.
5. Masters Test mode for ultimate challenges on math times tables skill. You can select between two different Masters Test modes; 50 questions, 100 questions and Custom test with a set of selected numbers!
6. Adjustable question timer length:
* 5 sec : Ultimate challenge! Need to answer each question in 5 second!
* 10 sec: Normal length suitable for most of players
* 15 sec: Good for practicing advanced times tables for 16 or 20 modes.
* 20 sec: Relaxed mode. Good for little kids starting to learn times tables.
* Timer Off: Freeze the clock if you feel nervous with a timed test. (Please note that 'Time Bonus Points' are not added to score when timer is turned off.)
- Sound options include Kids, Simple and Off.
- High Score display shows the type of test taken for each high score entry.
- Customizable Master's test where you can choose the numbers you want to focus on for the test.
** Note regarding scoring system (related to a review comment): MathApp - Times Table uses smart scoring system where the test scores are calculated based on difficulty level of the times tables. If you take a test with 1 x 1 = 1, 1 x 2 = 2, 10 x 1 = 10, 10 x 2 = 20 types of questions only, the total score will be very low even if you answer all of the questions correctly. You will need to memorize higher numbers tables, and try to answer each question as quickly as possible to record higher scores. This smart scoring system motivates your child to memorize more times tables. **
©2010 Digital Brainwash
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch