The following workout modes are supported:
1) AMRAP - "as many rounds as possible" in a fixed time cap
2) EMOM - "every minute on the minute". But any interval is supported, including 1 minute intervals
3) Tabata - 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off, for 4 minutes
4) Rounds for time - Complete a fixed amount of rounds as quickly as possible, within a time cap
Here are some hightlights:
1) Workouts, heart rate data, and calories are logged to your Apple Health and Activity apps.
2) AirPods mode with an assistant that tells you useful information about your workout
3) Use the Now Playing screen to control music or podcasts
4) Use complications to view live workout progress, and previous workout performance.
Workouts are logged to your Apple Health and Activity apps. While you are working out, this app continues to run in the background. Background execution grants the following abilities:
1) The app continues to run throughout the entire workout session, even when you lower your wrist or interact with a different app. When you raise your wrist, the app reappears, letting you quickly check your current progress and performance, complete a round, undo a round, pause, or end the workout.
2) If you navigate back to the watch face, a small icon will be available at the top of the screen, indicating that a workout session is running. You can tap the icon to navigate back to this app.
3) The app continues to receive data from HealthKit and Apple Watch’s sensors in the background.
4) The app will give audio and haptic feedback for time running out while running in the background.
Health & Fitness