Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
Mexico City’s Best: Trip Guide
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download, install and register it.
MEXICO CITY’S BEST is an ideal travel guide to Mexico’s vibrant capital and North America’s largest city. Written by a pro-author it explores key NEIGHBOURHOODS; suggests ITINERARIES; details dozens of SIGHTS and ACTIVITIES; and suggests great spots to EAT. All content (150+ points-of-interest/205+ pics) is original and independent; no recommendations are ads!
*** Published by TouchScreenTravels.com: independent travel guides for the digital age. Our Touch, Your Travels. ***
MEXICO CITY’S BEST starts with essential TRIP-PLANNING information – with tips on ACCOMMODATION, FESTIVALS and TRANSPORT.
A NEIGHBOURHOODS section then provides orientation to all the key districts of interest to visitors.
Next, a hand-crafted ITINERARIES section suggests an easy-to-follow route for first-timers to get to grips with city highlights: MEXICO CITY IN-A-DAY.
Or, if you have more specific interests, you might dive straight into INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES, the next section of the app. This provides the heads-up on various topics: travelling with KIDS; looking for ART; finding key locations in the city’s HISTORY; seeking out green spaces OUTDOORS and beyond the city fringes.
Finally, the app distills the thousands of possible options into an incredibly useful selection section on RESTAURANTS, CAFES, BARS and various VENUES in the city. With all picks based on many years of personal experience. There’s also a little on SHOPS & SHOPPING with special emphasis on the key craft MARKETS.
APP FEATURE: TRIP ESSENTIALS
Key before-you-go information, including:
• Crime & Health
• Info & Media
• Seasons, Festivals & Events
APP FEATURE: STATES & TERRITORIES
Meet the key cities & regions:
• Alameda Central & Around
• Centro Histórico
• Bosque de Chapultepec (Chapultepec Park)
• Condesa & Roma
• Coyoacán & San Ángel
• Outside the City
• Ciudad Universitaria & Tlalpan
• Juárez & Zona Rosa
• Other Neighbourhoods
• Plaza de la República & Around
APP FEATURE: ITINERARIES & TOURS
• Tours to: Teotihuacán; Xochimilco Canals
• Itinerary: Mexico City In-A-Day
APP FEATURE: INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES
Readable backgrounders and practical advice on:
• Art & Architecture
• Kids & Families
APP FEATURE: LISTINGS
Where best to eat, drink, shop and more:
• Bars & Cafes
• Mezcal & Pulque Bars
• Music, Cinema & Dance
• Restaurants & Street Eats
• Shops & Shopping
• Sports & Entertainment
APP FEATURE: TECHNICAL
• One-click website LINKS.
• One-click PHONE CALLS (on phones).
• NAVIGATE quickly using the app's global search; internal hyperlinks, and its many images.
• LOCATION info (using your device's GPS).
• Detailed MAPS and the ability to ADD YOUR OWN markers.
• Save and share FAVOURITES.
• Easily CONTACT the author.
• AUTHOR: Los Angeles native John Hecht has called Mexico City home for more than two decades. His travel writing focuses mostly on Mexico and has appeared in guidebooks, magazines and on various websites.
• ICON: Laurentiu Morariu@unsplash
REVIEWS & RATINGS
Reviews and ratings are like gold dust to small developers like us, if you like the app please go back into the app store, find it and leave a review or just a rating. It really helps us. Thanks.