Каждый день мы раздаем лицензионные приложения для iPhone БЕСПЛАТНО!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Moona Puzzles Fruits learning games for toddlers is now available on the regular basis.
Moona Puzzles Fruits become a real educational play center with 33 levels. Kids like this new learning format in the form of short game tasks. Our app includes 5 types of games which improve photographic memory, attention, creative thinking, and logic. And, of course, your child will learn new words and concepts in English, Japanese, French, Chinese, Spanish, German, moving on the fruit level map and winning award-surprises.
In Moona Puzzles Fruits you’ll find the following types of games:
- "Moona Match and Learn Puzzles". Traditional and already loved by children, they are “match and learn” puzzles with fruits and berries in the form of 3-stripe animated puzzles. Completing puzzles by scrolling bars, your child will develop logical thinking.
- "Write the Fruit Name". This type of game appears after your kid has collected a fruit card. He or she then has to form words with the letters. Completing the word will allow the child to play with a cheerful little worm which is very hungry: feed it to see what happens!
- "Bio Puzzles". This set of tasks with built-in animated games will introduce the child to the basic concepts and principles of botanic.
- "Where is the Fruit?" This type of game is aimed at the development of photographic memory and attention.
- "Fruit Train". The aim of this funny puzzle game is to find matches. A cheerful worm drives a train full of glass jars. “clank-clank” - clink the jars. “choo choo”, whistles the train. The kid should pick the fruits and add them to the right jars - the ones with an image of the corresponding fruit halves on the label. This game develops logical thinking, matching abilities, as well as memory - the kid has to remember what the fruits look like!
Our app was created in collaboration with preschool teachers and psychologists. It takes into account the important features of the development of memory at an early age when memory is involuntary: the kid remembers only things that were very interesting and emotionally charged. That is why our game levels are bright, catchy and short enough: they will not tire a two-year-old toddler, but will still be useful and interesting to a five-year child.
- 33 game levels that you need to pass in succession. The tasks gradually become more complex.
- 8 languages that can be easily switched from one to another. Building vocabulary has never been so much fun!
- 5 types of games on the development of photographic memory, logic and attention
- bio puzzles to study the basic principles of botanic
- matching & learning games for kids!
- Unique animations.
- Large and clear words and letters.
- Professional narration.
- Qualitative professional illustrations.
- Realistic Images: Children learn from the pictures what things really look like.
- Through the game, the child will master basic reading and word-building skills.
-Free coloring pages and activities that can be downloaded for printing from a parent’s page.
- Created for families with children ages 2-5 years.
- We promise: No banners, no ads, COPPA compliant.
- The app has a parent’s protected area
We do our best to test our apps on all devices. Should you nevertheless run into difficulties, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can unfortunately not provide any support in response to comments in the App Store. Thank you!
We are Moona, a family app development studio. We create carefully designed apps for children, which are fun and encourage them to learn through playing. We very much hope that our applications will provide new themes for family communication, education and fun. An important issue for us is to create apps which can be played by children with all kinds of different abilities. We'll be grateful for any advice and comments, which will allow us to improve our applications.
All of our games are 100 percent safe to use. You can learn more about Moona at www.moonagroup.com
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch