Chaque jour, nous vous offrons des logiciels sous licence GRATUITS que vous devriez autrement payer!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Music Info — Song Metadata is now available on the regular basis.
Music Info allows you to view information about songs in your library, including play count, skip count, date added, release date, album artist, composer, genre, comments, lyrics, and more.
Music Info features a clean, modern design that’s simple and efficient to use. When you open the app, if a song is playing in the Music app, its info automatically appears and updates when the song changes. You can also browse your library to select a song and see its metadata, or view a song’s info directly in the Music app with the share sheet integration.
● Home screen quick actions to quickly select a song
● Tap and hold text to copy information
● Play the selected song in-app
● Light and dark mode
● Keyboard shortcuts
● Split view multitasking and multiple windows on iPadOS
● Full accessibility support including Dynamic Type, VoiceOver, and Voice Control
How it works
● The Music app, like iTunes before it, saves metadata for each song you have in your library. Music Info reveals this information that otherwise isn’t accessible on iOS and iPadOS.
● Any song in your library can be accessed in the Music Info app, no matter if they were added via Apple Music, purchased, matched, uploaded, or otherwise synced to your device. Songs in Apple Music that haven’t been added to your library cannot be accessed.
● The share sheet action is available when sharing a song in the Music app. Note that only songs that are available on Apple Music can be shared. Music Info will try to look up that song in your library which requires an internet connection. It’s possible it may not be able to find the right song, for example, if you’ve renamed it. If an error occurs, you can still use the app to access its information even without an internet connection.
Things to note
● Metadata cannot be edited in Music Info.
● Music Info does not work with any third-party music services.
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch