Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. My Password - Manager is now available on the regular basis.
With My Password you can save all your passwords in one app.
Manage login data to websites, bank credentials, pins, security codes and many other passwords in a simple, fast and secure way.
To guarantee your security we do not save any type of data in our servers, data is stored on iCloud servers using 128-bit AES encryption (the same used by banks), in this way only you can access your passwords.
• You can enter your name, username, password, url and notes.
• Add custom fields, such as pins, puk, iban, swift, card number and many others.
• Login with FaceID, TouchID or password.
• Support Split View for iPad, you can use one ore two apps when read your password.
• Support for rotation on the iPad.
• Support change icon, you can select a discrete image.
• Support VoiceOver.
• Exports file in different formats (Csv, Excel, Php, Sql).
• Custom themes.
• Synchronized with the desktop version for MacOs.
Use free with bonus content or when subscribe inapp purchase (for one month).
My Password is a monthly service that costs $0.99 (price vary by country).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Raffaele Di Marzo
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Comments on My Password - Manager