My School Avatar - Create Talking Video Presentations
Students can personalize avatars and create fun animated talking video presentations for school projects. Give students a new way to express themselves. Designed for schools based on feedback from teachers of our popular app 3D Avatar Creator - BuddyPoke. This is the best application in the App Store for avatar-based language arts and storytelling.
* No ads. No in-app purchases. Safe for kids.
* Create a cast of avatar characters from thousands of appearance options.
* Record avatar videos in a simple and fun way for your class projects.
* Express yourself. Tell stories.
* Create pictures to use in your stories.
* Make avatar music videos by loading songs from your iTunes music collection.
* To make and edit avatars: click the icon in the top left corner with the pencil.
* To pose your avatar: click the icon with the buddy that has arms out stretched (middle left).
* To add text: click the A.
* To add music from your iTunes music collection: click the microphone toggle button.
* To change the length of your videos touch the 1:00 multiple times to select a video length in seconds up to 5 minutes.
* Try to record your videos in a quiet setting for the best looking mouth animation.
* You can select a pose and then change the face by clicking on the eye icon.
Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Chinese, Turkish
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch