Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download, install and register it.
GPS Tracker is a professional app for getting GPS data when you are going out (eg. Walking, jogging, driving, bicycling and etc). It’s such a technical solution application based on its high precision instruments. GPS Tracker takes the data from the GPS sensor and uses it to determine all of the different statistics to track, including geographic data and velocity calculations.
▪ Great for hiking offline, running, walking, and biking to track your route!
▪ Great for photographers who need to track location data for their pictures!
▪ Great for hunters and fishermen who need to store specific locations!
▪ Great for military navigational applications!
• Track your location/route of your activity
• Store favorite locations
• Import/Export CSV, GPX, KML, KMZ format.
• Take GPS static observations to average current location for more accurate waypoints
• Easily navigate to waypoints with the waypoint guide on the compass
• Add fully editable waypoints on the fly to your current track either manually or from you favorite locations
• Add a vector as a waypoint with angle and distance
• Convert between four sets of coordinates (Decimal, DMS, MGRS, UTM) anytime
• Glide Ratio is viewable and tracked during recording
• Use degrees or mils for the compass
• Add MGRS Grid overlay to map
• Create routes to follow manually before you start your track
• GPS Tracks uses WGS84 datum
• Long term recording till battery run out
• View your track on the map with the ability to replay the route
• View detailed statistics of the track
• View the waypoints saved with each track
• Change track color
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
English, Chinese, Chinese
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch