Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Natural food guide is now available on the regular basis.
Natural Food Guide focuses on fresh and healthy foods. It is the perfect companion for everyone who loves to cook. You can quickly create your own recipes and estimate their nutritive value. Whether you are an athlete who wants to push their body to its limits, or you want to lose weight or prevent health issues – nutrition is the key to a healthy lifestyle!
The app is stuffed with information and provides answers to countless questions related to nutrition: What is the omega-6 to omega-3 ratio of linseed oil? What is the glycemic index of basmati rice? Which foods contain a lot of calcium and magnesium at the same time? What are the best sources of vegetarian protein?
THE BEST APP FOR YOUR NEEDS
• Configure the app to fit your specific needs.
• Use the recipe feature as a calorie and nutrition calculator to check your favorite meals!
• Set your own requirements, e.g. lots of vitamin C and low in cholesterol.
• Sort the nutrition tables in ascending or descending order by nutrient content.
• Add your own notes and manually adjust ratings where necessary.
• Change the portion size and observe the effect on the daily nutrient requirements in a live preview.
• Create a list of your personal favorites.
Thanks to several customized profiles you can easily follow different dietary strategies:
• Low-salt diet for high blood pressure (the profile also helps you follow the DASH diet)
• Healthy fats
• Low glycemic load
• Low carb diet
• Natural foods
• Vegetarian and vegan diet
• Low nickel diet for nickel allergy sufferers
GENERAL NUTRITION FACTS
• Calories (as kcal or KJ), salt, protein, carbohydrates, sugar, starch, fiber, alcohol, water content
• Detailed information on fats: total fat, saturated fat, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), α-linolenic acid (ALA), linolic acid, omega-6/omega-3 ratio
• Glycemic index and glycemic load
• Total glucose (for the diet with diabetes)
MINERALS AND MICRONUTRIENTS
• Minerals: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium
• Micronutrients: iron, copper, manganese, selenium, zinc, iodine, nickel
• Find all the important macro and micronutrients in your food
• Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 (folic acid), B12, C, D, E and K
• Use the recipe function as a vitamin calculator to plan your supply
• Recommended daily intake of vitamins, minerals and micronutrients
• Display nutritional values per 3 oz., 100 g or serving size
• Extensive analysis of more than 1000 foods
• Detailed articles in the info section
• Free blog with interesting articles
• Shopping list
• Direct link to Wikipedia articles
• No internet connection required
• Dark Mode
At Baliza, we have been developing nutritional apps that provide tailored nutritional recommendations to people with special dietary needs since 2011. Our award-winning apps are helpful guides that combine carefully researched information from scientific sources with all the capabilities offered by modern smartphones. You get all of our apps as a fair one-time purchase without a subscription.
Health & Fitness
Dutch, English, German, Spanish
Comments on Natural food guide