Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Nice Dice - 3D dice roller is now available on the regular basis.
A dice rolling simulator with state of the art dice simulating features like:
- 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 20-sided dice.
- Percentage D100 dice using two 10-sided dice.
- Tap to remove or lock dice when re-rolling.
- Save presets of dice combinations to roll quickly.
- Drag to move and group dice.
- Shake to quickly re-roll the current dice.
- Detailed nicely rounded dice models (not cubes!) with high-resolution textures.
- Per-pixel dynamic lighting with bump mapping, reflections and soft shadows.
- Decently realistic physics simulation with collisions, shake detection and device gravity option.
- Dice collision sounds.
- A bunch of dice materials to choose from (Like red, white, pink, orange, steel, black, gold, or even glowing radio active or magical dice)
- A bunch of backgrounds to choose from (Like different color felt, wood, metal, leather or cloth)
** NO IN-APP PURCHASES ***
Since this received a lot of negative user reviews there is no longer a free version of the app to download and try with an in-app purchase to unlock the full functionality. Instead the app now costs money, but everything is included with no extras to purchase.
NOTE: This is just a dice roller simulator, a substitute for actual dice. It is not a game or specialized tool for specific complex dice rolling calculations or scenarios. It's just dice, you roll them and you get numbers.
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch