Number Mazes: Rikudo Puzzles
Rikudo is a logic puzzle game which is easy to understand but can be very hard to solve. The goal is to find a path of consecutive numbers in a honeycomb grid with hexagonal cells. Each puzzle is a number maze with a unique solution.
Rikudo is an addictive number placement puzzle mainly about logic. However what makes Rikudo special is its visual and intuitive nature.
Hours of fun and brain training ahead:
- An animated tutorial to learn the basics
- 960 puzzles of various sizes and levels
- An evil mode to spice it up
- Some puzzles in action mode
- A pepper mode to get harder small puzzles
- Hints to learn the most advanced solving techniques
Rikudo is produced by an independent developer.
Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch