Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Prime: Check, List, Factorize is now available on the regular basis.
• Meet Prime, the only prime numbers app you need
• Check whether any number is prime (example input: 13. Output: Is prime)
• List the primes in any range (example input: 1-10. Output: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7)
• Decompose any number to its prime factors (example input: 15. Output: 3, 5)
• Generate random primes, with choices of Extra-Small, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-Large
• Generate medium primes using Siri
• Share or save any of your results
• Choose between a light or dark app icon
• Choose to show or hide the thousands separator (1.234 VS 1234). Note that although the example here uses a period ("."), the app's separator will adapt based on your device's settings.
• Long press on a number from a resulting list for an option to copy it
• Copy random primes using the copy button
• Ask us anything: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Enjoying Prime? Please consider leaving a 5-star review. It would mean the world to us!