Cada día ofrecemos un programa licenciado GRATIS que de otra manera tendrías que comprar!
Esta oferta de regalo ha expirado. Prism Your Screen - HD ya está disponible.
Change the wallpaper of your home & lock screen by applying Prismatic theme on it.
Tap on your screen to add your name, slogan, reminder, note, choose your favorite text, send it to your Facebook, or post on Facebook Friends, Twitter, Save to Photo Library or Email.
“Prism Your Screen” (General Physics) a transparent polygonal solid, often having triangular ends and rectangular sides, for dispersing light into a spectrum or for reflecting and deviating light.
The name and the designs of the App based on Prismatic concept.
You don’t need any more to try to set a wallpaper you prefer and then go back to Home Screen or Lock Screen to see how it looks one by one. Prism Your Screen has an instant preview feature for each screen that allow you to quickly preview your new wallpaper or lock screen with Tab bar, Status bar, Clock, Time, Date, Hour, Lock Key and Camera button.
**Prism HD especially designed to fit with your call screen, weather screen, & other notifications screens.**
1- Prismatic HD designs.
2- Special & Classical design Edition.
3- Add Screen Reminders on top of it.
4- Screen Previews with Original design.
5- Personalize with your NAME.
6- Customize with multi language & modern fonts.
7- Use it with Parallax On or Off.
8- Mosaic & Geometric designs.
9- Post on Social networks like Facebook, Facebook Friends, Twitter…Email, Save
10- Very easy to use but it has INSTRUCTION PAGE, just in case you need HELP!
…….….. Can You Feel The Prism NOW?………..
What is Prism?
1. A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram.
2. A transparent body of this form, often of glass and usually with triangular ends, used for separating white light passed through it into a spectrum or for reflecting beams of light.
3. A cut-glass object, such as a pendant of a chandelier.
4. A crystal form consisting of three or more similar faces parallel to a single axis.
5. A medium that misrepresents whatever is seen through it.
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch