Täglich bieten wir KOSTENLOSE lizenzierte Software an, die ihr sonst bezahlen müsstet!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Pro-Se is now available on the regular basis.
Pro Se automates the process of filling out California Judicial Council Forms.
Our mission is to provide simple, affordable, self-help legal services.
Our goal is to remove the difficulty and confusion from the process of legal self-representation, at a price everyone can afford.
Pro Se will determine which forms you need to fill out and will keep track of your progress.
The answers you give are saved in the app and input into your forms.
When you’re finished you can print, email, or text your forms directly from the app.
Currently Pro Se is only available in California.
Pro Se is in development for Texas, New York, and Florida. Eventually our goal is to release versions for every state.
Currently included modules and forms include:
DIVORCE / LEGAL SEPARATION
- FL-100 Petition - Marriage / Domestic Partnership
- FL-105 Declaration Under Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA)
- FL-110 Summons (Family Law)
- Fl-115 Proof of Service of Summons
- FL-120 Response - Marriage / Domestic Partnership
- FL-130 Appearance, Stipulations, and Waivers
- FL-140 Declaration of Disclosure
- FL-141 Declaration Regarding Service of Declaration of Disclosure and Income and Expense Declaration
- FL-150 Income and Expense Declaration
- FL-160 Property Declaration
- FL-165 Request to Enter Default (Family Law - Uniform Parentage)
- Fl-170 Declaration for Default or Uncontested Dissolution or Legal Separation
- FL-180 Judgment
- FL-330 Proof of Personal Service
- FL-335 Proof of Service by Mail
- FW-001 Request to Waive Court Fees
Upcoming modules, in order of planned release, include:
UNLAWFUL DETAINER (EVICTION)
More information about the app can be found at our website: www.pro-se.app
DISCLAIMER: Use of the app does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Access to Justice, Inc.