Каждый день мы раздаем лицензионные приложения для iPhone БЕСПЛАТНО!
This giveaway offer has been expired. ProRemote is now available on the regular basis.
ProRemote is the World's first 32 channel touch sensitive control surface that fits in the palm of your hand.
ProRemote allows you to control your Audio applications wirelessly using your existing Wi-Fi network. Get realtime meter data and control your rig from across the room with flying faders!
One binary runs on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch!
- Are you behind the drums and need to check your levels and press record?
- Do you frequently need to be in two places at the same time?
- Do you like sitting on the couch and playing guitar instead of being glued to the computer?
ProRemote is your solution!
ProRemote is free to try or you can subscribe to all the features or just a subset. If you only need basic control, just the transport subscription can be added. Or have a look at ProTransport, an inexpensive "transport only" solution for controlling your rig.
ProRemote on an iPad is like having four Mackie Control Universal Pros, but better because it's wireless and much less expensive. You get almost $4k of hardware for the price of ProRemote. And ProRemote also works on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Need an XY controller? Check out Pro XY. Use gravity to turn your knobs! Pro XY can also be unlocked in ProRemote.
MIDI pads for drum programming or other tasks sounds nice, right? ProPads is your solution and can also be subscribed to within ProRemote.
ProRemote also contains a virtual mouse and keyboard that allows full control of your audio machine for those hard to reach places! You can see and control your full computer from anywhere in your studio!
This version officially supports:
- Apple Logic
- Ableton Live
- Soundtrack Pro
- Digital Performer
Unofficially we support (no skin or custom fader tapers, not all features may work):
- MIO Console
- FL Studio
- Studio One
- Final Cut Pro
- Any audio software that supports Mackie Control protocol (or HUI protocol).
** You must download ProRemoteServer in order to use ProRemote. **
Please visit www.folabs.com/download.html to download the server.
ProRemote is Mac only- Windows is not supported!
** Because the code is all new, PLEASE report bugs to us instead of leaving a bad review! **
Send a bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix the bug ASAP as we work on 4.0.1. We want this release to be as rock-solid as our last version so you can focus on making music.
* Please note that certain Avid or Digidesign Ethernet based control surfaces can interfere with ProRemote's ability to control all 32 channels. In some cases ProTools will limit MIDI control surfaces to eight channels only. Please purchase the Light Edition if you own a C24 specifically or contact us before purchasing if you are unsure.
* We will no longer support any iOS less than iOS 14 with this release. * For those users with older devices that cannot run iOS 14, just stay with the older version of ProRemote, it is still fully supported and can still be restored from the AppStore without problems. *
Far Out Labs