Täglich bieten wir KOSTENLOSE lizenzierte Software an, die ihr sonst bezahlen müsstet!
Qur'an And Me Journal
ist verfügbar als Giveaway of the day!
Ihr habt nur begrenzt Zeit, es herunterzuladen und zu installieren.
Qu'ran and Me is a reflective journaling app designed to:
• Aid your journey to deep thinking and reflection.
• Help you get to know the Qur'an better and relate to it in a personal way.
• Help you to reason on the parts of its teachings that resonates with you and your life.
• Encourage you to explore the meanings of the message of the Qur'an and make connections with it.
• Support you as you Reflect, Understand and Ponder over the words of Allah; it changes your vision of the Qur'an and improves your relationship with it from being a ritual and become a compass to navigate life itself.
Enhance your Qur'an journaling experience with Your Qur'an and Me App. We pray that this humble contribution benefits you and us the way we intend it to. In sha Allah
• A full Qur'an in Arabic with English translation (Sahih International).
• Inspiration cards: Cards that display the curated Qur'an and Hadith Inspirations you can choose from to reflect on.
• Ayah cards: These are cards that display your chosen ayah in Arabic, transliteration and English translation.
• Word by word Arabic, transliteration and English translation display.
• Qur'an audio recitation by either Mishary Al Afasy or Mahmoud Al Husary.
• Multiple colour choices for journal page entries.
• Add media to your journal entries.
• Read and/or listen to your chosen ayah in all parts of the App during your reflections.
• Publish your reflections in their entirety to a beautifully designed web page.
• Personalise your words on the web with pictures and colours just like in the app.
• Share your reflection from the app on social media with preview-enabled links.
• Your published web page will include the ayah (Arabic/english/transliteration) and inspiration text included in your journal entry.
Finder Publications Limited
Kommentare zum Qur'an And Me Journal