Täglich bieten wir KOSTENLOSE lizenzierte Software an, die ihr sonst bezahlen müsstet!
RF Haversine Lite - Radio Link
ist verfügbar als Giveaway of the day!
Ihr habt nur begrenzt Zeit, es herunterzuladen und zu installieren.
The RF Haversine Lite (RF Propagation and Analysis Tool) bring our experience gained on Radio Propagation to the mobile market.
RF Haversine Lite is an application for iPhone and iPad with which you can quickly calculate a radio link budget:
- Calculate simple radio link budget - between tho locations
- Check the two locations on Map
- Calculate Fresnel Radius
- Calculate Earth Bulge
- Calculate attenuation loss for O2 and Vapour (Vapour Density 7.5g/m3)
- Calculate Fade Margin for different radio availability - based on K region (Rain Fall region - ITU-R PN.837-1)
-Email the radio link report and KML file
-Open KML file in other compatible application
RF Haversine is the first application for iPhone and iPad with which you can quickly check:
- Check the Terrain Profile between two locations (elevation provided by a public server)
- Calculate radio budget based on terrain profile and radio parameters
- Calculate DIFFRACTION LOSS (calculating only for the first major obstruction from profile)
- Import new links from CSV
- For the new links you can use your current location, choose from an existing one (History) or select a point on the map
All you need - The tool requires an internet connection for terrain profile.
The Lite Version don't Offers In-App Purchases (You can't upgrade to the Full Version)!
The RF Haversine analysis covers the range of 35MHz- 48GHz.
No training is required and the grip is immediately.
The information and the results provided on this software are not a substitute for professional radio planning tool! They are for general information purposes only!