Ogni giorno offriamo programmi GRATUITI che altrimenti dovresti comprare!
è disponibile come Giveaway of the day!L’offerta per scaricarlo e installarlo è limitata.
INTRODUCING A CONVENIENT SCOLIOSIS SCREENING TOOL: THE SCOLIOMETER APP
• #1 Scoliosis App in over 75 countries
A scoliometer is a useful and highly innovative tool for medical professionals, doctors and those who want to take scoliosis checkups at home. We can provide an always available, highly accurate replacement for a much more affordable price. Doctors and other medical professionals looking for a simple, fast and elegant way to measure the curvature of the spine can use this accurate tool. Doctors have used scoliometers as an effective tool in screening scoliosis for many years, and now with you can also have one conveniently on your phone.
Unlike the physical one our digital scoliometer increases the range from 30 degrees to 50 degrees. This means you can screen higher scoliosis curves than ever before. It’s adapted for mild to severe scoliosis and suited to a wider range of uses. This application is groundbreaking and a fundamental step forward into the future of the medical industry.
Use your mobile device to measure scoliosis with the digital scoliometer app.
• Easy to use, clean and fast with accurate measurements
• Designed and compatible with the latest iPhone devices
• A simple four-step guide teaching you how to measure scoliosis
• Medical professionals or home users alike can use it
• Track higher scoliosis curves of up to 50 degrees
• Measure the angle of trunk rotation, a common diagnostic tool used worldwide
• In 17 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portugal Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Swedish, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Indonesian Bahasa
[This App is not medical or treatment advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, or services – and may not be treated as such by the user. We strongly recommend that you consult your own physician or another available health professional regarding any diagnosis, findings or interpretation.]
van West, H.M., Herfkens, J., Rutges, J.P.H.J. et al. The smartphone as a tool to screen for scoliosis, applicable by everyone. Eur Spine J 31, 990–995 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00586-021-06860-x
Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese