Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
ServerStatus & SSH
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download, install and register it.
ServerStatus is a Linux status tool. Easily view server load, cpu usage, memory usage, io rate, network rate and processes. No server-side dependencies, as long as it supports ssh.
* Server list quick view. List all your servers with simple load, memory usage, swap usage and disk usage, io rate and network rate.
* Overall View. server name, processor name and count, process status and report, load chart, cpu usage and core usage chart, disk free and used chart, tcp report, io tps and read/write rate and network rate chart.
* Load View. Load live chart, memory usage chart, cpu overall usage chart and cpu core charts. Overall cpu usage of us, sy, ni, id, wa, hi, si and st.
* IO View. io tps and read/write rate charts.
* Network View. Network interface tx/rx rate charts and TCP status.
* Process View. process list and cpu usage and memory usage.
* Ping status in server list, show ms and ttl.
* SSH Terminal. Full featured, create sessions and run commands. Interacive console, add snippet shortcuts and reuse. copy terminal output and paste command from clipboard.
* SSH Editor. Edit files with editors and enhanced keyboard functions
* Unlock SSH Terminal and add more than three servers with In-App Purchase.
# How it works
The app get live data by Linux ssh socket. No root account required, only need a regular user, the app loads proc data and generate reports and charts. The app will not write and modify files on the server.
# Data security
All configuration and data will only be saved locally on the iPhone/iPad. It will be syned to iCloud if you tap iCloud backup button.
The app is tested on Ubuntu16.04, Ubuntu18.04, Ubuntu20.04, CentOS8, CentOS7, Alpine, Gentoo stage3, openSUSE and Debian. It should support all major linux distributions.