Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Shift OBD Complete is now available on the regular basis.
Track performance of your car in real time by virtual gauges and graphs. Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU. Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic. Track fuel economy and save money on gas. These are just some of the features Shift OBD has to offer. Shift OBD2 transforms your phone/tablet into an all in one performance tracking and troubleshooting tool for your car.
The complete edition includes all the addons at a discounted price.
Shift OBD2 features:
• Customizable gauges track up to 100 sensors in real time including fuel economy, G-force, gear display and battery voltage.
• Fast polling rate allows for a smoother and more responsive gauges and graphing.*
• Read and Clear trouble codes and reset MIL (service engine light).
• Metric and Imperial measures.
• Real-time user-defined sensor plotting. Graph up to 4 sensors at the same time on interactive graph that can be scrolled, paused and selected.
• Gauge list feature can track every sensor at the same time.
• Freeze frame support (mode 02).
• Instant horsepower, mpg/kpl fuel economy, boost pressure and G force tracking.
• Read Vehicle VIN number, calibration ID and more (mode 09).
• Speed limit warning: Get notified when driving over speed limit.
• High oil/coolant temperature warning gives you instant notification when your car is running too hot.
• HUD mode for dashboard view : Heads up display for driving at night.
• Emissions test readiness.
• Multiple ECU support.
• Two themes to choose from.
• Console mode for entering OBD commands.
• landscape mode for all views.
• Extended PID support: Enhanced PID support for specific manufacturers (mode 22).
• Fuel Economy:
- Instant and average fuel economy tracking for 0-5 min, 0-30 min and 0-2 hr intervals and a detailed summary.
- Long term tracking with six different intervals. (1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 13 weeks, 26 and 52 weeks).
- 4 different units of measure: MPG,KPL (Km/L), L/100 Km, Miles per imperial gallon.
- Interactive graph of long term data that can be cropped and scrolled through.
- Export fuel history to CSV file (spreadsheets).
- Other statistics: Distance travelled, average speed, money spent, CO2 produced and fuel consumed.
- 3 methods of calculation available. For non MAF vehicles.
• Race track package:
- Real time lap data, gap delay time and position in race track using high frequency GPS tracking.
- Comprehensive summary of race with lap times, speed fluctuations on track and more.
- Get drag racing times (0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 1/4 mile 1/8 mile etc.)
- Load and save unlimited number of tracks onto device.
- Crucial racing data including real time horsepower, g-force and a detailed driving summary. Share your results with friends.
- Transmission gear information and optional shifting assistant which notifies optimal moment of shifting gears.
- Customizable view that toggles between speed/rpm gauge, real time track positioning and G-sensor feedback.
- Record your race in HD with gauge and track overlays. (dash cam add-on required)
• Dashcam: Record smooth HD video with overlaying gauges (speed,rpm, etc), time, location (GPS coordinates) and G-force sensor in four different resolutions. You can record from 90 sensors and up to 5 gauges.
• Sensor logger: You can record up to four sensors at the same time with 5 different refresh rates. Save graph sensor data to CSV file and export to PC/MAC for further analysis. Send real time data to TCP socket (IP Address) over network.
*** NOTICE*** Shift OBD is compatible with WIFI ELM327 adapters, OBDLink MX+ and the following Bluetooth LE adapters: Kiwi 3 PLX, Veepeak BLE, Carista BT, LE LElink and VGate iCar Pro BLE adapter.
- For fuel economy feature your vehicle must be equipped with MAF sensor.
* Fast polling is supported with cars equipped with CAN protocol.
Visit www.shiftobd2.com for more info.
For help: email@example.com
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish
Comments on Shift OBD Complete