Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
SpeechBox for Speech Therapy
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download and install it.
SpeechBox is an award winning articulation app for Speech Therapy word practice. An essential tool for children & adults with various speech disorders including: Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS), Dyspraxia, Autism, Down's Syndrome, Stroke rehabilitation, Articulation and Phonological disorders. Designed to be powerful, yet simple enough that you don't need a degree in rocket science to use it.
SpeechBox includes hundreds of engaging colorful pictures in over thirty categories. You can also add your own pictures using the camera, photo library, or Bing image search. If that's not enough, you can download additional boxes containing 700+ images from our Box Depot, for FREE!**
SpeechBox is engaging and easy to use. There are no complex menus to navigate through before being presented with the pictures. You simply tap on a box, and it displays it’s contents. Selecting a picture is fun and easy: move around the pictures and tap on the one you wish to view. When you are done with the picture you swipe it to remove. Pro tip: Shake the iPad to shuffle it's contents!
Our Award Winning Features:
• NEW! Full featured Data Collection and Report Generation**
• Over 700 engaging, high-quality colorful pictures
• The Box Depot - download dozens of FREE additional boxes**
• Add custom boxes with your own pictures
• Bing image search for importing pictures**
• Share Boxes with colleagues, parents & others
• Professionally recorded word prompts
• Record your own custom word prompts
• Create notes for each word
• Parental lock option (hides buttons from little fingers)
• Male and Female voice prompts, in US, UK & AUS English
Check out our overview video at: http://www.speechboxapp.com
** Requires Pro Subscription.
If you're still not convinced, read some of our user testimonials:
“I work with a range of ages, from Early Intervention through developmentally challenged students in high school. And I must say, it has become one of my ‘go to’ tools for many of the children in my practice. I highly recommend it.” - Cynthia James, M.A. CCC-SLP, Midland Park, NJ
“I was able to pick up the app and instantly use it to drill my little girl on all three /k/ sets. SpeechBox worked beautifully and exactly as intended. She enjoyed the pictures and interface. It is the only speech therapy app I have found to be that useful with my daughter. Best speech therapy app I've laid hands on so far.” - Dala, M.A., CCC-SLP (Testy yet trying Blogger, Author)
“Students with Apraxia require such repetitive practice in order to learn the motor movements for speech, making it very important to select words that kids will practically use throughout their day. SpeechBox has done just that. With beautiful pictures and a very thoughtful approach to selecting target words, SpeechBox is able to go beyond your typical articulation app in meeting the needs of children with diverse speech challenges.” - Katherine Kelley, M.A., CCC-SLP (Peachyspeech.com Blogger)
• • SpeechBox for iOS was voted Best App Ever, Special Needs Category for 2012-2013, and Runner-up 2013-2014 • •
SpeechBox now requires a Subscription:
• You may choose between three subscription plans: Basic, Pro and Elite in either Monthly or Annual lengths. Each subscription comes with a One Month FREE trial. Existing users of SpeechBox prior to December 1st, 2018 will receive a One Year FREE trial. Plans start at $3.99 USD per month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
We LOVE feedback! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jonah Bonah Learning LLC
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch