Chaque jour, nous vous offrons des logiciels sous licence GRATUITS que vous devriez autrement payer!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Spend Companion is now available on the regular basis.
- See a summary of total income and total spending per month or per year. Swipe right or left to change selection.
- No need to create an account or to have an internet connection. All the data are saved locally on the device.
- Quickly add an item with a few clicks by setting date, type (expense or income), an optional description, and amount, right from the home screen.
- You can name as many categories as you like.
- The app remembers your most commonly used item descriptions and recent category names so that you don't have to type them every time.
- Set recurring transactions every certain number (that you choose) of days, weeks, or months until an end date that you specify.
- Set a reminder notification to be delivered 1, 2, or 3 days before a recurring transaction (available via a one-time in-app purchase).
- View recent items from last week right from the home screen.
- Dark mode support.
- View a calendar of each year with every month displaying total income and spending for that month.
- Search for any transaction by name.
- View detailed table of each category in a simple spreadsheet design, with the ability to sort transactions by date, name, and amount.
- Save any category as a favorite.
- Change the settings of any recurring transaction at any time.
- See detailed bar charts of total spending per category, per month, and total income per month.
- Apply filters to see spending in a certain month or category.
Available in iOS 13 or newer versions:
- Set up iCloud to backup your data and sync transactions across all your devices. Transactions sync automatically without any additional setup needed (available via a one-time in-app purchase).
- Enable faceID or touchID (depending on device) for additional security.
- Select a currency of your choice.
- Choose colors of the bars, buttons, and labels (available in iOS 14).
- Export all data to CSV format.
- Delete all data.
- Widget for devices running iOS 14 to always be able to see current month income and spending right from home screen.
For support: email firstname.lastname@example.org