Ogni giorno offriamo programmi GRATUITI che altrimenti dovresti comprare!
è disponibile come Giveaway of the day!L’offerta per scaricarlo e installarlo è limitata.
Named by Time.com's @Techland as one of the best weather apps for your iPhone and Apple Watch.
Severe weather alerts for your exact location. Storm Shield gives you storm-based alerts for tornado, hurricane, flood, thunderstorm, winter storms and other life-threatening weather events via voice and push notification.
Storm-based alerts help reduce false alarms by alerting you to severe weather based on your exact location within a county. County-based alerts can result in false alarms, warning you when your location in the county is not within the threatened area.
What people are saying:
• Storm Shield "can keep you appraised of everything from severe thunderstorms to flash flooding... this kind of information can be a life-saver, as many of its loyal users have already attested." - Time.com
• Storm Shield "alerted our family of the Broken Arrow, OK tornado, faster than the TV and tornado sirens." - Robyn, Broken Arrow, OK resident
• "I was in Oklahoma City during the tornado... we were right in its path. Your app literally was a life saver." - dcalk12
• Get NOAA alerts just like a NOAA weather radio via voice and push notification anywhere in the United States.
• With Apple Watch, get a tap on your wrist when alerts are issued for your locations.
• Hi-Definition radar map is your home screen so you can immediately see what's going on at your locations.
• View current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts.
• Save additional locations to make sure family at home, work, or out of state stay safe.
• School Closings for Baltimore, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Lansing-Jackson, Milwaukee, Nashville, Omaha and Tulsa.
View NOAA severe weather warning boxes on the map to see where dangerous weather is happening:
• Tap an alert to view its info.
• Show multiple severe weather layers on the map at the same time
• Flood watches and warnings
• Tornadoes and Thunderstorms
• Hurricane and Tropical Storm forecast tracks
• Winter storms
• Marine and coastal alerts
• Radar and Clouds
• Wind Speed
• Snow Cover
• Water Temperatures
• Road Weather
• Future Weather (purchase required)
• Lightning Alerts and notifications (purchase required)
Enhance your app with auto-renewing subscriptions for purchase in the app:
• Future Weather ($0.99/month): See Future Radar, Future Temperature Forecast Map, and Storm Tracks.
• Lightning Strikes ($0.99/month): Get lightning strike push notifications, see lightning on the map within 150 miles of a selected location.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Storm Shield is made possible by The E.W. Scripps Company and KMGH Denver, WXYZ Detroit, WCPO Cincinnati, WEWS Cleveland, RTV6 Indianapolis, KSHB Kansas City, WTVF Nashville, KMTV Omaha, KJRH Tulsa, KTTS Springfield, KFDI Wichita, WFTS Tampa, WPTV West Palm Beach, WFTX Ft. Myers, WTMJ Milwaukee, WGBA Green Bay, WSYM Lansing-Jackson, WMAR Baltimore, WKBW Buffalo, KNXV Phoenix, KGUN Tucson, KTNV Las Vegas, KGTV San Diego, KERO Bakersfield, KIVI Boise.
View help and tips at support.stormshieldapp.com.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
E.W. Scripps Company